• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Houston... you have a problem.

Anderson, 24, allegedly broke into a Houston townhome and pursued a woman into her bathroom, according to court records. The woman told law enforcement authorities that after she called police from the bathroom, Anderson left.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
@JO_75 , you in the Carolinas. What you think of this? This looks fire.

I can see that jersey being popular and worn a lot down here. Jersey looks fire as you said, but even though I'm rooting for Baker to smash the Browns in week one and have a good season, it's going to be hard to do with Matt Rhule as Head Coach.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bengals realizing they need money to pay Burrow and Chase. Can't teams keep anything original now a days, does everything have to be corportized?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals realizing they need money to pay Burrow and Chase. Can't teams keep anything original now a days, does everything have to be corportized?

I mean very few people know who Paul Brown is, so why would you name a stadium something that provides no value, when others will gladly pay for it?
The stupid thing is that they waited until now to do it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No surprise here... Marcus Mariota named the Falcons starter in 2022. The Top 2 Picks in 2015, Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota will face off twice a year.