• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Their defensive coordinator has resigned... so yeah it's going to last a while. That whole coaching staff will be gone.

I have 0 context for this, but I think it's wild that these 2 tweets are following each other

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Vikings might as well tank. Kirk is a free agent after this year, now Jefferson on IR for the next 4 games.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I can't believe someone would go undrafted, get signed by the best team in the NFL only to turn around and do this. I remember wanting him as a UDFA, good thing we didn't get him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cardinals changing their QB on Sunday against Cleveland. Either Kyler Murray returns or rookie Clayton Tune will get the start.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Wow, George Pickens wiped everything Steelers from his social media and posted “Free Me.” Things can’t be that bad in Pittsburgh, can they? They are coming off a win and are sitting second in AFC North.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow, George Pickens wiped everything Steelers from his social media and posted “Free Me.” Things can’t be that bad in Pittsburgh, can they? They are coming off a win and are sitting second in AFC North.
He fell in the draft partially due to character concerns. He likely does have a reason to hate some of the coaching on offense, and possibly the QB play, but throwing a fit after a win and leading the team in targets doesn't look good.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
He fell in the draft partially due to character concerns. He likely does have a reason to hate some of the coaching on offense, and possibly the QB play, but throwing a fit after a win and leading the team in targets doesn't look good.
I certainly agree with that.