• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

First time in franchise history they fired a coordinator mid season.

You would have thought my wife won the lottery today. I have never seen her so happy! She absolutely hated him! I heard Dionte Johnson went at him and had to be picked up and carried away by teammates. I guess when the players are starting to mutiny against him, he had to go. I was hoping he stayed because I think he was holding them back.

You would have thought my wife won the lottery today. I have never seen her so happy! She absolutely hated him! I heard Dionte Johnson went at him and had to be picked up and carried away by teammates. I guess when the players are starting to mutiny against him, he had to go. I was hoping he stayed because I think he was holding them back.
No OC can fix Kenny

redrum52

Hall of Famer

IMG381212674155116425.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
One Head Coach who appears safe this season is Titans Head Coach Mike Vrabel. Titans are committed to him moving forward.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Steichen is showing how good he is as a coach. That Eagles offense is so basic with him gone, and he has the Colts going into the playoffs despite a lot of injuries.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
More bad news for the Vikings... TE TJ Hockenson has torn his ACL & MCL and is done for the season and likely start next season on PUP. Given Kyler Murray tore his ACL around this time last year and returned in November, I'd say that probably is when Hockenson returns in 2024.