• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m so fucking tired of people saying stupid shit like “ we do have great WRs, their names are Andrews and Likely”. Those people are so cringe worthy. I hope you fall down some stairs

I’m so fucking tired of people saying stupid shit like “ we do have great WRs, their names are Andrews and Likely”. Those people are so cringe worthy. I hope you fall down some stairs
We have some whack ass receivers, better? Lol but for real hopefully our guys step up, if Gro can continue the playcalling we saw in the second half I think our guys may fare better.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We have some whack ass receivers, better? Lol but for real hopefully our guys step up, if Gro can continue the playcalling we saw in the second half I think our guys may fare better.

guys are getting conned if they think roquan's coming downhill and hitting like ray lewis or even coming downhill and filling like malik harrison

that's not his game...

I’ve been watching breakdowns and film since I heard the news. I’ve seen some instances of him doing both but it does seem like he’s constantly slipping blocks.

What’s your thoughts on his game?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve been watching breakdowns and film since I heard the news. I’ve seen some instances of him doing both but it does seem like he’s constantly slipping blocks.

this is exactly how he plays his game. He doesn't line up in the strength of the defense and he's constantly slipping blocks with his athleticism. He has played both RILB (120) and LIlB (140) this season. He's also been the Left LB (61) and Right LB (69) His versatility will be extremely beneficial.

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Great first test for Roquan against Alvin

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Bowser back and Roquan in at MLB, Andy Dalton should watch out for his red butt. It'll be planted more times than he'd like.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Really impressive part of his game is awareness and reads. He seems to know every time about 8 steps ahead where will gap form and always gets there in time, leaving blockers fall on their face.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We do have great WRs by the names of Mark Andrews and Isaiah Likely.
They are TEs and one is out for an extended period . I hope you stub your toe tonight

Really impressive part of his game is awareness and reads. He seems to know every time about 8 steps ahead where will gap form and always gets there in time, leaving blockers fall on their face.

Agreed. He obviously does his homework and has great field awareness. Also noticed while he plays fast he does so with great balance when compared to Queen