• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yea that’s way too much for Stef lol. Still curious what we do though with all the cap from trading Judon and cutting Carr along with the draft capital

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Amari Cooper is getting $60M Guaranteed..... Jerry Jones at it again. Apparently the Redskins wanted Cooper as well so it seems the Redskins drove up the price and forced the Cowboys to pay more.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Amari Cooper is getting $60M Guaranteed..... Jerry Jones at it again. Apparently the Redskins wanted Cooper as well so it seems the Redskins drove up the price and forced the Cowboys to pay more.
wow, that's actually pretty darn smart of the Skins. Tell me I'm giving them too much credit.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Kendall Fuller who was traded to the Chiefs as part of the Alex Smith trade resigned with the Skins today.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
EVERY single story today has made the Texans look dumber and dumber with the Diggs trade now being the perfect finisher to establish just how dumb the Texans are.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You're giving them too much credit.
probably and now it's definite. They offered significantly more than the Cowboys. Now I'm trying to figure out if the Skins screwed the Cowboys or the Cowboys saved the Skins from themselves. I hate both teams so I don't give a shit.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
EVERY single story today has made the Texans look dumber and dumber with the Diggs trade now being the perfect finisher to establish just how dumb the Texans are.

Oh it's gotten better. Texans are signing WR Randall Cobb.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh it's gotten better. Texans are signing WR Randall Cobb.

This is so much like last year when the Giants traded OBJ and then signed an inferior WR for not much less than they would have paid anyway, but this is a better player and the Texans got LESS.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think so and I wouldn't be surprised if a trade happens tomorrow.
I hope so. I'm sure the Ravens are noticing his cryptic messages and don't take too kindly to it either. He's just beginning to seem like a very self serving money oriented player for whom team doesn't mean a whole lot.