• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would think that would take them out of the Brady sweepstakes...

Seems to be Pats or Bucs at this point.

I mean he is almost assuredly their backup QB so I would not bet on it. He is probably hoping to take the exact same career path RT did against him last year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So if we trade Judon and cut Carr, that gives us what, ~25 million? You’d have to think we’d make a huge move if that happens

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Admittedly I’m a hater, but regardless I really don’t understand this perceived market for brady. Watching him play last year it would seem to me no one would want to sign him.
I agree Tank. he looks finished. He'd sell some season tickets somewhere else I reckon.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eric DeCosta out here working magic with the Cap while the Steelers are busy restructuring every contract they can in order to get under the cap and fitting in Bud Dupree's Franchise Tag cost.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
get creative.
Right now our best move is getting a 34 year old DT.
That's not good enough.
In truth the late 2nd rounder for hurst wasn't worth it either. 2nd rounders are mostly average players. Dont get rid of a player that makes our TE synergy work
The TE synergy could very well have been out of necessity, and we saw what happened when a team was able to effectively contain the TE design and force our WRs to win 1v1 and catch the ball and make plays.

maybe decosta is trying to build, idk, a well rounded team? Not a crazy thought considering this is the best looking wr class we have ever seen

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
DeCosta sure isn't opposed to over paying players in FA. 10 million for three years seems a bit much for Brockers. Could be wrong as I haven't watched a ton but I don't think he's as good as Pierce.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
DeCosta sure isn't opposed to over paying players in FA. 10 million for three years seems a bit much for Brockers. Could be wrong as I haven't watched a ton but I don't think he's as good as Pierce.
Maybe pierce is gonna get more?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Diggs traded to bills. Thanks for saving us from ourselves and hopefully taking yourselves out of the market for a first round wr. We know McDermott wants to draft defense and they lost Shaq Lawson, so our biggest competition for wr4 May be gone

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Diggs traded to bills. Thanks for saving us from ourselves and hopefully taking yourselves out of the market for a first round wr. We know McDermott wants to draft defense and they lost Shaq Lawson, so our biggest competition for wr4 May be gone
yep, very true.....maybe WR's fall a bit. Then again the Texans are in play for a WR.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Wow....... too much. I wanted Diggs but not at that cost. Now the Bills don't have a first round pick, and the Vikings have two first round picks now. Maybe this works out like it did for us in the Peters vs Ramsey trades. Rams gave up everything for Ramsey while we got a steal for Peters, have a feeling EDC is going to do the same thing for a WR and not give up as much.