• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Or we don’t need or want a FB. At some point we may want the roster spot more than the money. It’s not always about the cap savings. I like Ricard just saying it’s possible and depends on the new OC. If they don’t employ a FB then he becomes expendable

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Or we don’t need or want a FB. At some point we may want the roster spot more than the money. It’s not always about the cap savings. I like Ricard just saying it’s possible and depends on the new OC. If they don’t employ a FB then he becomes expendable
Eh, he's a great blocker, special teams player, and has pretty good hands as a check down option. Honestly he probably brings more than some other borderline guy that doesn't even dress up for games.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
$2.4M dead money, though.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Eh, he's a great blocker, special teams player, and has pretty good hands as a check down option. Honestly he probably brings more than some other borderline guy that doesn't even dress up for games.
If you’re gonna have a fb, might as well have an absolutely elite fucking war elephant of a man who moves at an ungodly clip for his size

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If you’re gonna have a fb, might as well have an absolutely elite fucking war elephant of a man who moves at an ungodly clip for his size

and it's not like there isnt a use for this sort of guy who's proven to be a unique weapon

just because he's not a WR and doesnt make huge plays in the passing game doesnt mean a non-Roman OC is gonna toss him away

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
and it's not like there isnt a use for this sort of guy who's proven to be a unique weapon

just because he's not a WR and doesnt make huge plays in the passing game doesnt mean a non-Roman OC is gonna toss him away
Ricard is legit a weapon and I love the ricard jokes in Roman’s offense and all but I wouldn’t mind seeing ricard be a raven lifer as long as his snap count starts representing that of a fb lol. He’s 1of1 he just happens to play a low value position, the good news for us though is that there aren’t gonna be teams lining up to take him away from us