• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JO_75

Hall of Famer
*Joe Burrow leads Game Winning Drive with 10 seconds remaining.*

*Opposing Offense goes for Hail Mary* TOUCHDOWN, THE BENGALS HAVE LOST THE GAME.

Joe Flacco: Hey rookie, call me. I know what you are going through.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
*Joe Burrow leads Game Winning Drive with 10 seconds remaining.*

*Opposing Offense goes for Hail Mary* TOUCHDOWN, THE BENGALS HAVE LOST THE GAME.

Joe Flacco: Hey rookie, call me. I know what you are going through.
LAMAR WINDS UP DOWN THE FIELD... GANDY-GOLDEN TOUCHDOWN RAVENS 65 YARDS JUMPBALL TO END THE GAME

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This thread was supposed to be for the Ravens FA, I thought?

it's kind of morphed for this intense period into all teams - as things calm down it'll revert back to ravens specific and non-ravens stuff will have to go back into the around the nfl bit

just hard to remove the ravens-specificness from the rest of free agency given the tangential relationship between other signings and our own 2020 season right now

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This thread was supposed to be for the Ravens FA, I thought?

it's kind of morphed for this intense period into all teams - as things calm down it'll revert back to ravens specific and non-ravens stuff will have to go back into the around the nfl bit

just hard to remove the ravens-specificness from the rest of free agency given the tangential relationship between other signings and our own 2020 season right now

I've been confused about this as I've seen people posting in the Around The NFL thread too. I think it's easier to have everything here since everyone goes to Ravens Talk more so than the Other NFL Teams Discussion section anyway.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Anyway.... Chargers feel they are out of the running for Brady. That leaves the Bucs and perhaps any other teams we don't know about. Thinking Chargers get their runway model.. I mean QB in Cam Newton.