• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Gotta wonder if Ward is rethinking right now. Campbell kind of took his role to an extent.

maybe - there's still a role for him here though - our DL do not play 100% of the snaps

maybe he's going to see if he can get a better offer elsewhere and come back if he cant find one - we arent in a rush to bring him in and he has the comfort of knowing that we wont be sending his money to other places given that he wont be a major cap burden

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gotta wonder if Ward is rethinking right now. Campbell kind of took his role to an extent.

ward wasnt good!!! I dunno who was claiming he played well but i saw a guy that really is what he's always been.. a below average NFL player.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
"Lamar Looking Deep...... TOUCHDOWN HOLLYWOOD BROWN! That is the 8th Touchdown given up by Waynes as Lamar sets a new NFL Record!"

Simba

Staff Member
maybe - there's still a role for him here though - our DL do not play 100% of the snaps

maybe he's going to see if he can get a better offer elsewhere and come back if he cant find one - we arent in a rush to bring him in and he has the comfort of knowing that we wont be sending his money to other places given that he wont be a major cap burden

For sure. I know he was a DE/OLB hybrid but did a lot of the "big end" type of stuff down the stretch. He'd absolutely have a spot but have to wonder if he's looking for a better opportunity to shine.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
For sure. I know he was a DE/OLB hybrid but did a lot of the "big end" type of stuff down the stretch. He'd absolutely have a spot but have to wonder if he's looking for a better opportunity to shine.

you're absolutely right and that makes sense as to why the deal seemed imminent 2 days ago but not since - i dont blame him at all for having a look around because ultimately he doesnt make or break either our roster or our cap but would welcome him back - not sure if he'll get a better deal elsewhere than what we'll offer given he didnt have gaudy numbers

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If Brady goes to the Bucs, and not the Chargers or Raiders. If BOB continues to destroy the Texans, I have no clue who would make for a good opponent for the Chiefs to play on opening night. Chiefs play the Bucs, but that game is in Tampa and will likely be a MNF or SNF game due to Mahomes vs Brady. Sure the Patriots, but without Brady and the Mahomes/Brady matchup they aren't a good choice.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If Brady goes to the Bucs, and not the Chargers or Raiders. If BOB continues to destroy the Texans, I have no clue who would make for a good opponent for the Chiefs to play on opening night. Chiefs play the Bucs, but that game is in Tampa and will likely be a MNF or SNF game due to Mahomes vs Brady. Sure the Patriots, but without Brady and the Mahomes/Brady matchup they aren't a good choice.

you can lock in the texans right now

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Bucs arent that bad.. i can see they potentially Making some noise with a better run game and 8 more cornerbacks.. brady may fk around and throw his arm out trying to pass as much as trash winston did