• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
5D997B42-D8FD-4853-AF2B-3EC5C49B8D73.jpeg
Lmfaooo

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If he goes to the Chiefs that's one thing.

Bills? I would die.
There was a tweet a couple of tweets before the Chiefs/Bills thing where Pac-Man mentioned Hop to the Ravens again and alluded to something possibly being done as soon as tonight. My heart can’t take this

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
There was a tweet a couple of tweets before the Chiefs/Bills thing where Pac-Man mentioned Hop to the Ravens again and alluded to something possibly being done as soon as tonight. My heart can’t take this

I would be angry if the Bills brought Allen both Hopkins and Diggs

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I would be angry if the Bills brought Allen both Hopkins and Diggs
That would be fucking awful. @Dom McRaven I think we need to #SIIE this Hop to us ASAP. I’m not sure we can waste anymore time..

Simba

Staff Member
^ In reference to that, Njoku isn't being as matter of fact about DHop coming here, but says we're firmly in it and he'd put money on the Ravens

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'd swap and possibly add not even so much cause we want Hopkins that bad but to keep him off the Chiefs. Like @JoeyFlex5 said I'd understand flaking on us for KC. The Bills tho... dammit man that would hurt

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Could be an incredibly boring draft depending on how this plays out, but if you had told me a year ago that it was because the Ravens managed to nab Roquan, Odell, and DHop, I'd have laughed right in your face.
Yeah..... think we might be only making 4 picks this year in the worst case. Hopefully we could still make 5 and still get DHop.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Even if after the first 2 days of the draft we only come away with DHop and Cam Smith/ Emmanuel Forbes / Deonte Banks / Tyrique Stevenson ..... this team is fucking cooking

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd swap and possibly add not even so much cause we want Hopkins that bad but to keep him off the Chiefs. Like @JoeyFlex5 said I'd understand flaking on us for KC. The Bills tho... dammit man that would hurt

I don't want to do the whole "slap in the face to Lamar" thing but wow?

Imagine bringing in arguably a top 5 receiver and then bring in a HOF receiver who the only reason we didn't speak much about him was because of a suspension but still had over 700 yards in 9 games?

No way man

Simba

Staff Member
Whoever let McAfee have a show with this band of degenerates is a genius, but some "rumors" dropping at the end of this video