• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
What???? Why would they be giving the 3rd and Hop for 11? That does not even begin to make sense
Who the hell are we eyeing?
I would assume JSN or the top CB available like Gonzalez, Witherspoon, or JPJ

My guess would be is if the Dhop to Titans rumor is true and we know we lost out on the Dhop trade, we probably pivot to trying to move up to secure JSN. Calling teams to establish a baseline in case he falls there

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Damn.. we trying to trade up??

R2, we need to be going down, not up

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
My guess would be is if the Dhop to Titans rumor is true and we know we lost out on the Dhop trade, we probably pivot to trying to move up to secure JSN. Calling teams to establish a baseline in case he falls there

you'd imagine we'd have already made those calls
i bet this specific rumour is purely because the packers have only just got the 13th pick so we havent got a baseline with them yet

Tank

Hall of Famer
I’d rather see investment at O line depth, edge and CB than going after Hopkins. Think in the long run any of those pays higher dividends.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
What has he done besides be hurt his first two seasons. Send him to the Steelers lol isn’t that where he wanted to play any ways. And I legit forgot we picked up Agholor lol.

If he feels like he's a number one receiver then I can't blame him for feeling a certain way about potentially being the number 3 receiver if The Ravens traded for Hopkins. Last year was his first year receiving season ending injury even though he hasn't established himself yet as starting receiver there would still be teams probably interested in trading for him. Bateman probably still has higher upside than receiver in this year draft

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we get dhop, i got a feeling bateman likely ask for a trade
I think you’re right but I really hope not. Batemen is a stud when he’s healthy

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Nah. We always trade back. Get extra 4th rounders and draft dudes that won’t start for us until year 4.

Give me playmakers now!
Well, if we're trading for Hopkins, we're going to need more picks now that we've paid our QB

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Na this packers trade up is what caught my attention. I wonder if there’s some weight there

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Na this packers trade up is what caught my attention. I wonder if there’s some weight there
Wasn’t that tweet deleted???