• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
it'll free up some space for sure
how much remains to be seen

but certainly a chunk of cap just became available + we dont have to protect against other teams sniping lamar with a heavy front-loaded offer sheet
Yup, theoretically, even if you shave $10M off his current #, with even a restructure or two, you can offer to sign, trade, etc. for basically anybody you want.

Obviously would have liked to have seen that prior to doing some of the void year stuff, especially for Odell, but it'll do.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yup, theoretically, even if you shave $10M off his current #, with even a restructure or two, you can offer to sign, trade, etc. for basically anybody you want.

Obviously would have liked to have seen that prior to doing some of the void year stuff, especially for Odell, but it'll do.

means you dont have to go crazy the rest of the offseason for the inevitable further additions (Houston, a CB etc. and the rumoured DHop)

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
means you dont have to go crazy the rest of the offseason for the inevitable further additions (Houston, a CB etc. and the rumoured DHop)
No, though I think I'm even further out on Hopkins than I was days ago. Rather see us invest in the draft for WR. In an optimal world, OBJ plays great, and then you have to pay him lots on a multi-year deal. Think that becomes significantly harder with Hopkins here next year and Lamar's cap number obviously increasing at least somewhat significantly.

Have to think one of those two guys ain't back in a Hopkins trade.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Damn.. we trying to trade up??

Wait no we should be greedy with picks if we trade for Hop lol this would signal no Hop!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The titans getting in the mix is interesting

that would suck for Hopkins.

At this point I’d rather do this via the draft. Next few hours are going to be nuts

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor