• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
He’s not available. Placed on a reserve list. Taking some time away for some rumored to be pretty bad personal reasons.
Bro you take this stuff way to serious, it was a joke

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Give me Cam Akers as RB3 over Melvin Gordon! That alone is worth a 6th rounder
Yea I was curious about Akers situation. Kinda strange a guy with his talent has fallen off so badly out there. I think it’s worth a late draft pick especially with Gus coming off an injury

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yea I was curious about Akers situation. Kinda strange a guy with his talent has fallen off so badly out there. I think it’s worth a late draft pick especially with Gus coming off an injury
having a conversation with @Truth about this and we both agree that a late pick for Cam Akers may be a very good choice.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
having a conversation with @Truth about this and we both agree that a late pick for Cam Akers may be a very good choice.
Not for me.

If he still had another year on his contract and we didn't have Keaton Mitchell due to return, I'd like it but we're going to have to use some draft capital at RB anyway (along with all the other needs) so I'd rather try to get through this season with what we have.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not for me.

If he still had another year on his contract and we didn't have Keaton Mitchell due to return, I'd like it but we're going to have to use some draft capital at RB anyway (along with all the other needs) so I'd rather try to get through this season with what we have.
I'd love to see Keaton Mitchell on the field as well.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not for me.

Also the reports are he’s not happy being benched and that’s why they’re now trying to get rid of him

He’s not going to be happy sitting behind gus and justice

Unless we think he’s going to start as the RB for us then there’s not much reason to do this tbh

Apparently he was on the trade block last year and no teams bit at all

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Also the reports are he’s not happy being benched and that’s why they’re now trying to get rid of him

He’s not going to be happy sitting behind gus and justice

Unless we think he’s going to start as the RB for us then there’s not much reason to do this tbh

Apparently he was on the trade block last year and no teams bit at all
One RB move I wouldn't mind making is to give JK Dobbins a Juwaun James type deal where the Ravens pay him to recover and maybe get a cheap Dobbins season at the end of it, or maybe get nothing.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yeah. No reason to move picks no matter how late when Justice and Gus can shoulder the load. Mitchell will be back soon and I'm excited to see him used in this offense.

I'm have this Dolphins game circled late in the season. Hopefully healthy and before playoffs start get to see our defense get a rematch vs that offense.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Boy got paid son.

Pepperidge Farm remembers when all these other guys were going to take team friendly deals to stay competitive.

Crazy how that did not happen