• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Boy got paid son.

Pepperidge Farm remembers when all these other guys were going to take team friendly deals to stay competitive.

Crazy how that did not happen
I think only crazy people want others to take team friendly deals in a business where they will cut you because others misunderstood something you said on social media

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol think so? Was he the one wanting a new contract? Or was that boyd

Higgins is the one who wants a new contract. The guy who had 2 TDS yesterday lol

They did not come to terms with him this offseason, I am sure they could get back a pretty penny for him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So Mahomes got more money in a restructure? Quite curious how much cap space they freed up by doing so. Chiefs were already over the cap or at the cap limit for 2024.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I wanted to do anything at RB, it would be upgrading over Owen Wright on the PS
i fully expect they'll offer him something
but they will also be building around him not being available next season too

he and gus are both free agents next year
Yeah. No reason to move picks no matter how late when Justice and Gus can shoulder the load. Mitchell will be back soon and I'm excited to see him used in this offense.

I'm have this Dolphins game circled late in the season. Hopefully healthy and before playoffs start get to see our defense get a rematch vs that offense.
I'm here for the Keaton agenda
so i generally agree and don’t want to give up draft capital for a benched RB, but we’re one Gus tweak away from seeing Melvin Gordon get significant snaps. That’s kinda scary … I’d be cool with Keaton if the organization really believed in him, but Gordon is ahead of him right now correct?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
so i generally agree and don’t want to give up draft capital for a benched RB, but we’re one Gus tweak away from seeing Melvin Gordon get significant snaps. That’s kinda scary … I’d be cool with Keaton if the organization really believed in him, but Gordon is ahead of him right now correct?
No Mitchell was phantom IRd because he had a minor shoulder injury which they used to not have him be claimed on waivers

Simba

Staff Member
You put up with it for a game and then make a move. Cant make a move for every possibility.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
No Mitchell was phantom IRd because he had a minor shoulder injury which they used to not have him be claimed on waivers
So Keaton is ahead of Gordon?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
One RB move I wouldn't mind making is to give JK Dobbins a Juwaun James type deal where the Ravens pay him to recover and maybe get a cheap Dobbins season at the end of it, or maybe get nothing.
I absolutely think that will happen. Will be some incentive laced contract.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

That’s my mentality. We’re one injury away from seeing Freaking Melvin Gordon taking meaningful snaps. I rather not.

Toss Rams a 5th for a better hedge. Wtf we gonna do with that 5th? Draft another fullback from Michigan?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s my mentality. We’re one injury away from seeing Freaking Melvin Gordon taking meaningful snaps. I rather not.

Toss Rams a 5th for a better hedge. Wtf we gonna do with that 5th? Draft another fullback from Michigan?
I think some of our brethren already forgot the pain of 2021 watching Leveon Bell, Devonta Freeman, and Tyson Williams

Simba

Staff Member

I absolutely don't want to see Melvin Gordon either, but you also don't need to make the move now for a possibility. If something happens, you can make a move then.