• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Does look like we're at the point where some veterans might be shuffling on and off practice squads for the stretch run. We've only got 4 of our 6 veteran spots on the PS filled currently so I'd expect some movement in the coming weeks to add depth.
Bring in Houston

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also got some good info on Tyus the other night, and it seems like his time in Baltimore will be coming to an end if that wasn't obviously already. Apparently Ravens doctors cleared him back in training camp, but Tyus didn't feel ready and his team agreed. They agreed to NFI to give him 4 weeks to feel more comfortable. When that time came to an end, they were shocked to hear that he didn't feel ready yet. They started pushing it through about the midpoint of the season, at which point they kind of stopped caring and were more content with the cap credit for the rest of the season. Sounds like that relationship is fractured and not much to be done at this point. Would have been a monetary decision this offseason regardless.
Oh damn, that’s crazy. I was wondering the other day what was happening with him. That kinda sucks that he is sort of done here. What a peculiar situation, I’m guessing we just cut the guy rather than try any attempt to trade him and even if we did try to trade him I’m not sure we could get more than a conditional 7th. Sucks because he’s a good player but sounds like there’s some drama to him.

Simba

Staff Member
Oh damn, that’s crazy. I was wondering the other day what was happening with him. That kinda sucks that he is sort of done here. What a peculiar situation, I’m guessing we just cut the guy rather than try any attempt to trade him and even if we did try to trade him I’m not sure we could get more than a conditional 7th. Sucks because he’s a good player but sounds like there’s some drama to him.
None of it seems like there's any hatred or anything like that for what it's worth. Just seems to be two sides on two different pages.

Simba

Staff Member
Mark Andrews spotted for the first time in the building today, and apparently has been rehabbing there behind the scenes for the last couple of weeks. Still probably on the unlikely side, but the fact that he's back around the team is a sign that he's going to give it his all to get back out there. Usually guys with truly season ending injuries rehab on their own with periodic check-ins with the team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mark Andrews spotted for the first time in the building today, and apparently has been rehabbing there behind the scenes for the last couple of weeks. Still probably on the unlikely side, but the fact that he's back around the team is a sign that he's going to give it his all to get back out there. Usually guys with truly season ending injuries rehab on their own with periodic check-ins with the team.
also was not wearing crutches.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Justin has removed himself from the competition damn

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Justin has removed himself from the competition damn

Justin Forsett & Steve Smith Sr. with hilarious profile ...

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did deadlifts then had to do shopping with the Mrs then I got on the turps. Had 4 beers then went on a 7km run and stopped at a few breweries. It's freaking hot and a man is not a camel.
I’ve enjoyed mixing the two as well, running and drinking lol. Makes the music better