• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I’m just not sure about benson
He moves in a way that is pretty special for a guy his size but then he doesn’t play physically like you’d hope for sometime his size either
You might be right. I like his potential but we're going to need someone who'd ready to start in Week 1.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I actually liked Wilson, still liked him in Denver but now.... nah he trash now.
He's not terrible but it's another mediocre move from a team that's going to stay mediocre as their real stars get older. Everything about them is just meh.

They'll probably bore their way to another season around 500 and no one outside Pittsburgh will care.

He's not terrible but it's another mediocre move from a team that's going to stay mediocre as their real stars get older. Everything about them is just meh.

They'll probably bore their way to another season around 500 and no one outside Pittsburgh will care.

He also seems to be disliked wherever he goes, so he'll probably destroy their locker room even more. Got thr popcorn ready for the first blow up with Pickens.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like LB Chris Board will be on the market, I would love to have him come back here. He could help our ST. I know not a sexy move but one I would celebrate.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Announce Saquon or Henry to the Ravens you cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pollard to the Titans does not make much sense to me
Makes almost 0 sense. Might as well have just kept Henry for fan service if you're going to pay a RB during a rebuild.
I mean... a) what's the price tag and what's the commitment? Spears isn't a 3-down back, so they were looking to add a RB regardless and b) I'm not so sure the Titans are actually "rebuilding". They basically just changed coaches. They already have the QB and several young players on offense they really like.

Simba

Staff Member
Less than 48 hours after agreeing, Madubuike went from the 2nd highest DT in AAV to 4th. That deal was clutch. I know he's not quite at the Jones/Wilkins level (hopefully yet) but that rarely matters.