• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let the over paying begin....

I mean its a base of $13M. Honestly that's a lot less than people thought Davis would get even a year ago. People were pretty convinced he was $17-18M+ in AAV.

Would imagine this is the nail in the coffin for the chances of Ridley returning to Jacksonville, though.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Josh Jacobs intends to sign with the Packers. That could very well leave the door open for the release of Aaron Jones. Of any available RBs, I'd love to sign Jones given that he'd still significant guaranteed monies coming his way from Green Bay and could be signed for a team-friendly deal.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hell yea baby keep stacking the NFC.. no more red carpets for the Whiners!!

Simba

Staff Member
i mean ive been a big fan of onwenu since that draft class
would be a big tell about what they really feel about ben cleveland though coz onwenu's a right-sided guy too

Would take either of those! Very good players.
From my guy:

“Market didn’t start as strong as they thought. Not saying they’ll get either but they’re open at the current price point”

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Saquon to Philly

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
hunt would feel like more of a risk with maybe a higher ceiling

Slightly more, but he's been durable outside of missing a few games this year. Also has been one of the best RGs in the league the last few years and will be going into just his 5th season.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
From my guy:

“Market didn’t start as strong as they thought. Not saying they’ll get either but they’re open at the current price point”

id happily take a guard if there's good value going on those guys
onwenu also has tackle versatility which has value too (although i dont love him as a tackle)

hunt is 27, onwenu is 26
would be a nice way to get younger without risking on youth

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't for the life of me understand how you can pay Cousins not that amount and not go for La*** when he may have been available.

Insane. 100 guaranteed?