• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They're similar in the sense that they both use their athleticism more than polished route running and they do well with schemed touches.

Physically they couldn't be more different but I think their usuage is similar enough that having both would be less than the sum of the parts.

i dont see it
in that case every guy with a gadget label is the same

also i dont think that's necessarily true of either zay or deebo tbh

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
They're similar in the sense that they both use their athleticism more than polished route running and they do well with schemed touches.

Physically they couldn't be more different but I think their usuage is similar enough that having both would be less than the sum of the parts.
naw, i was sure that we would lock deebo samuel up when we played them. Id never think that about zay if he was on the other team. Samuel, for the most part has to be schemed open… you can line zay anywhere, have him run any route and there would be good chances he gets open..

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
What a day in my life!

1710435747910.jpeg

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
That's a clean shade of purple. I would have done a white shirt so it can pop more but this is clean
Agreed.. didnt like his shoes either though but the purple is nice…. On another note, i probably wouldve never worn a suit. Too hot for that shit