• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
naw, i was sure that we would lock deebo samuel up when we played them. Id never think that about zay if he was on the other team. Samuel, for the most part has to be schemed open… you can line zay anywhere, have him run any route and there would be good chances he gets open..
Zay was the best route runner in his draft class.

Potential to be a top 5 route runner in the league, he’s deadly with that.

Frankly I’m still trying to find zays weakness other than size which he doesn’t let be much of a weakness.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So.... how the hell does Desmond Ridder, Sam Howell and Mac Jones all get traded BEFORE Justin Fields?
Because the trading teams recognize they are trading a young backup whereas the Bears think people view Fields as an NFL starter and no one does, or at least no one who needs a starting QB does.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bumpy ride last season. Good game and could pop up with a bad one. Did get a pick against the gift that keeps on giving, Mac Jones.

Don’t he got like 5 baby mamas or something? Seems like he’s the gift that keeps on giving..

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder what Chase Young wants.

Clowney is my priority.

I know some of yall have wanted Corey Davis for YEARS lol