• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't like being in a position of desperation. It gives Watson more leverage. Hopefully Decosta won't over pay. Also, I wouldn't mind Jakcson and Tate combo. Not ideal given their age/ injury history but it would still be a boost over what we currently have. Jackson would be fun to watch until gets hurt in week 4 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i missed jackson being signed by the rams - and im pretty confident golden tate's got nothing left in the tank at all

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
i still dont think we can afford to let him leave the building - if he leaves i don't think he's coming here - i think whatever the price-point is it's clearly something we're ok with or else we wouldn't have him coming in (certainly not before others)
We need Marlon to wait for him outside the building

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
ExGqg1OXEAE4RNP

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have we all given up on AB? I cant imagine he would be a costly addition and the connection is there with Lamar.

This is all kinda strange how desperate the fans( myself included )an the organization seem to be when it comes to signing a WR. We definitely need some help, but I'm not sure our panic is warranted. This is still a very talented team poised to do some damage as is.

Simba

Staff Member
Have we all given up on AB? I cant imagine he would be a costly addition and the connection is there with Lamar.

This is all kinda strange how desperate the fans( myself included )an the organization seem to be when it comes to signing a WR. We definitely need some help, but I'm not sure our panic is warranted. This is still a very talented team poised to do some damage as is.

Yes because I don't think the Ravens would ever actually consider AB

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes because I don't think the Ravens would ever actually consider AB

i don't understand why. He is talented, he is cheap, Hollywood could learn from him, and no one seemed to bat an eye regarding legal issues when Tampa signed him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You know what? I’m with it, don’t let Sammy leave the building, up the price a bit if you have to, I think people are really sleeping on Sammy Watkins for real, like he’s way better than what this thread would lead people to believe, if he signs here then he might not be the 2nd best wr on this team, like we all think and hope Hollywood would be the clear cut best receiver in Baltimore but Watkins is no slouch. He can take over games.

Simba

Staff Member
i don't understand why. He is talented, he is cheap, Hollywood could learn from him, and no one seemed to bat an eye regarding legal issues when Tampa signed him.

He still has ongoing legal issues. And think of the blowup when he realizes he’s going to have to block more than catch the ball.

That’s why.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

AB legal issues hasn't been resolved and Hollywodod is already learning from him. I mean that's his cousin and they probably been working out together already this offseason. The Ravens signing AB is probably never going to happen.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
You know what? I’m with it, don’t let Sammy leave the building, up the price a bit if you have to, I think people are really sleeping on Sammy Watkins for real, like he’s way better than what this thread would lead people to believe, if he signs here then he might not be the 2nd best wr on this team, like we all think and hope Hollywood would be the clear cut best receiver in Baltimore but Watkins is no slouch. He can take over games.
Lol.. sammy not really like that. He and hardmsn is the reason why i never agreed that KC had the best weapons..i hope he can prove me wrong if we sign him..i ran into some affiliates of sammy like last year and he is solid mf.. he will fit in right with ravens

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
AB legal issues hasn't been resolved and Hollywodod is already learning from him. I mean that's his cousin and they probably been working out together already this offseason. The Ravens signing AB is probably never going to happen.
Gotta take risks in this game

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lol.. sammy not really like that. He and hardmsn is the reason why i never agreed that KC had the best weapons..i hope he can prove me wrong if we sign him..i ran into some affiliates of sammy like last year and he is solid mf.. he will fit in right with ravens
Just because you didn’t agree with the consensus doesn’t mean it was wrong lol.

Sammy was the reason you couldn’t key in on kelce and hill, because he literally took over games time and time again. Kelce and hill made that offense great, Sammy Watkins put it over the top and made it unstoppable by being a third option that really made defenses pay for not respecting his ability.

no he’s not elite, but he’s a quality NFL WR2 and he will see as much single coverage in Baltimore as he saw in KC and will have more space to run in the secondary.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
He still has ongoing legal issues. And think of the blowup when he realizes he’s going to have to block more than catch the ball.

That’s why.

Then cut him and move on. The ravens will 100% have a deal in place with a quick out if they made that move. The point is were a better team with AB then without so why not go for it. Let's also not pretend we're in the ivory tower looking down on other teams when it comes to drama. Earl last year, Hollywood this year, dez this year, Judon this year.... We survived all of it and could easily survive AB, if he chooses to bring drama.

Simba

Staff Member
Then cut him and move on. The ravens will 100% have a deal in place with a quick out if they made that move. The point is were a better team with AB then without so why not go for it. Let's also not pretend we're in the ivory tower looking down on other teams when it comes to drama. Earl last year, Hollywood this year, dez this year, Judon this year.... We survived all of it and could easily survive AB, if he chooses to bring drama.

If it was that simple 32 teams would be looking to sign him. It’s not.