• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Simba

Staff Member
Cut to 80 needs to be done by tomorrow. Obviously one of the moves will be LJ Fort to IR.

Although unconfirmed, sounds like Andre Smith, Jordan Richards, and Michael Dereus will be among the moves as well.

I don’t like to celebrate anyone losing a job but good lord am I happy to see Andre Smith gone. Not only was he just bad… his body language said he didn’t care out there.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cut to 80 needs to be done by tomorrow. Obviously one of the moves will be LJ Fort to IR.

Although unconfirmed, sounds like Andre Smith, Jordan Richards, and Michael Dereus will be among the moves as well.

I don’t like to celebrate anyone losing a job but good lord am I happy to see Andre Smith gone. Not only was he just bad… his body language said he didn’t care out there.

Some people just suck at their job and need to go. If Andre wanted to stay on this team then he should have put the work in and acted like he wanted to be here. Since he didn't? Good riddance.

Simba

Staff Member
Some people just suck at their job and need to go. If Andre wanted to stay on this team then he should have put the work in and acted like he wanted to be here. Since he didn't? Good riddance.

Exactly. If you’re just bad, that’s one thing. If you don’t give effort, then I have no pity for you.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

hopefully means we get to see a bit of ealy at RT this week too
and i will say this - andre smith has been trash but tbf to michael schofield he was similarly trash but showed at least a bit of improvement from week 1 to week 2 - probably the reason smith's been cut and schofield's still here

Simba

Staff Member
hopefully means we get to see a bit of ealy at RT this week too
and i will say this - andre smith has been trash but tbf to michael schofield he was similarly trash but showed at least a bit of improvement from week 1 to week 2 - probably the reason smith's been cut and schofield's still here

Oh yeah Schofield is no good either but gotta think he’s only sticking around because they need another body that can play T for game 3.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Justin tucker” im not surprised if he( verity) is on a 53 man roster week 1 or get a pick for him”. Like dam tucker you just so sure that he not taking your job huh lol..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Justin tucker” im not surprised if he( verity) is on a 53 man roster week 1 or get a pick for him”. Like dam tucker you just so sure that he not taking your job huh lol..
I feel like the vedvik thing was a knee jerk reaction to the previous season, a lot of teams saw a lot of wins derailed due to missed chip shots that year and the Vikings have been victims of it too many times, so they panicked, seems like kickers have straightened up a bit since then, I’m not sure we can pounce on something like we did with vedvik

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
This poor man

How is he a poor man? He is a local guy who got to play in camp with the local team. I’m sure this poor man has a lot of great stories to tell for his kids and eventually grandkids one day

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
How is he a poor man? He is a local guy who got to play in camp with the local team. I’m sure this poor man has a lot of great stories to tell for his kids and eventually grandkids one day
He got to spend a whole camp throwing behind Lamar mf Jackson, and got paid for it. Sheeeeeitttt id take a weeks vacation from work to go do that for free

Simba

Staff Member

Just a joke. He knows the deal but it’s still funny how many times he’s been cut and signed.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad

He also got to play in a game, even if it was preseason and only to run out the clock.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Minshew traded to the Eagles for a conditional 6th rounder that can become a 5th based on playing time.

Minshew is underrated and Hurts needs to be careful. I think Phili made a big mistake putting so much faith in Hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk