• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i got over it pretty quick this year lol
Haha touché, but at the time we didn’t know Hollywood would become what he is and how promising Bateman would look. We’re talking about the best WR in the NFL (at the time) in Hopkins

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Haha touché, but at the time we didn’t know Hollywood would become what he is and how promising Bateman would look. We’re talking about the best WR in the NFL (at the time) in Hopkins

i mean ive always thought hollywood could be a superstar - i thought he was a top 10 type player in that draft class purely based on the film - just took him a little longer to get where he's got because of the foot injury and the scheme and run-heavy play-calling

bateman (just like lots of people on this forum and everywhere on twitter and social media) was also one of my favourite players in this class... i had him as a top 10 prospect in this class too

Simba

Staff Member
We put in a claim for Freeman prior to Edwards and Hill going down. Curious if we revisit. Hasn't done anything of note this year though and has had a real opportunity with CMC down.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
We put in a claim for Freeman prior to Edwards and Hill going down. Curious if we revisit. Hasn't done anything of note this year though and has had a real opportunity with CMC down.

No thanks. Bell is back.

Edit: actually nvm. He can take Ty’son spot.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

I think it makes alot of sense to atleast add him to the practice squad. He's a solid running back and brings some ability as pass catcher as well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wonder if Elliott has just injured himself into a ravens contract next year. Getting injured again has got to hurt his value and he might now be cheap enough for the ravens to re-sign amongst their other priorities in the offseason.
yeah I wondered that as well. Very possible, not like we are stacked at safety, but I like what I am seeing with Stephens.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Elliott has just injured himself into a ravens contract next year. Getting injured again has got to hurt his value and he might now be cheap enough for the ravens to re-sign amongst their other priorities in the offseason.
Deebo mad af thinking about this lmfao

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Odell to the Rams. Idk if that’s good or bad for my fantasy team

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So instead of facing Odell twice, we now only play him once. Rams going all in every year is quite crazy, and they do it while under the salary cap. Stafford is only 33 and will be a free agent in 2023.

Guessing they will give him a mega contract before next year but still, signing him long term means they are going to be competitive for at least another 5-8 years assuming Stafford plays until 40. Wonder if they trade that 2024 1st rounder next year lol.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
So instead of facing Odell twice, we now only play him once. Rams going all in every year is quite crazy, and they do it while under the salary cap. Stafford is only 33 and will be a free agent in 2023.

Guessing they will give him a mega contract before next year but still, signing him long term means they are going to be competitive for at least another 5-8 years assuming Stafford plays until 40. Wonder if they trade that 2024 1st rounder next year lol.
Staff has had quite a few injuries in his day and taken a lot of bad hits, I seriously doubt he plays til 40