• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don't like how quiet it got after news broke of our interest in Za' lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
How fucking inept can Jax be every single year

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't like how quiet it got after news broke of our interest in Za' lol

it's still not even been 24 hours since the window opened

the ravens are notoriously a team that plays their card close to the vest - we only found out we were in on ogbah because he said it after he signed and was doing an interview with the dolphins

only 2 guys we've heard about so far (other than our own guys) are ZDS and Wagner and it sounds like 25ish teams have inquired about wagner lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
it's still not even been 24 hours since the window opened

the ravens are notoriously a team that plays their card close to the vest - we only found out we were in on ogbah because he said it after he signed and was doing an interview with the dolphins

only 2 guys we've heard about so far (other than our own guys) are ZDS and Wagner and it sounds like 25ish teams have inquired about wagner lol
Good point, which leads me to my next question - how would insiders know that we reached out to Za' yesterday? His camp?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Good point, which leads me to my next question - how would insiders know that we reached out to Za' yesterday? His camp?

agent most likely - that's really the only main way anything gets found out by national guys about the ravens... very rare that something gets broken from inside the castle (which is why so many in the media are finding the lamar situation infuriating because the ravens sure as hell arent gonna leak anything and lamar's got an incredibly tight circle too)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Browns release Center JC Tretter. Would be a good veteran center for Lamar. Only allowed 1 sack all of last season.
Holy shit, hell yea

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Tretter was a 78 graded pff C.
Bozeman was a 73 graded pff C.

Obviously that's one very coarse metric, but you'd have to assume naively they are on a similar-is tier. If we can't bring back Bozeman or Tretter is the better deal, seems like he could be a solid pickup.