• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just my love for Ravens. Plus, I'm a humble guy. How many millions is enough?
Im a humble guy too and love the ravens but at end of the day they will cut you to save that same amount of money that you took as a discount.. if im a guy like brady though id play for crumbs

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Is your overall thoughts to only keep our current 5? It might not be so crazy to think they'll do that. If you think they play 6, who is your guy?
Naw we def need another guy.. i wouldnt mind landry but i just dnt think he helps like we want him to…we absolutely need a deep threat but sadly the only ones available are injury prone and out of their prime.. i dnt think we keep 5, we will be picking up someone for sure. Probably end up with perriman or goodwin lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Naw we def need another guy.. i wouldnt mind landry but i just dnt think he helps like we want him to…we absolutely need a deep threat but sadly the only ones available are injury prone and out of their prime.. i dnt think we keep 5, we will be picking up someone for sure. Probably end up with perriman or goodwin lol
I think a trade for Mims would cost maybe like a conditional 6 or something. A fresh scene might be good for him

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This whole time I imagined completely incorrectly that we had 5 receivers. No we have 4. We lost Hollywood, Watkins, and Boykin have brought in no one. We have 4 guys. We may need to consider bringing in 2 guys...

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This whole time I imagined completely incorrectly that we had 5 receivers. No we have 4. We lost Hollywood, Watkins, and Boy9and have brought in no one. We have 4 guys. We may need to consider bringing in 2 guys...
is Binjimen Victor not a WR lol

I don't think we end up signing Landry, but I do believe there will be a trade that comes out of nowhere.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
is Binjimen Victor not a WR lol

I don't think we end up signing Landry, but I do believe there will be a trade that comes out of nowhere.
He and Jaylon Moore are definitely on the team but they are PS guys. I mean maybe one of one could possibly make the WR6 position but I wouldn't think so

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This whole time I imagined completely incorrectly that we had 5 receivers. No we have 4. We lost Hollywood, Watkins, and Boykin have brought in no one. We have 4 guys. We may need to consider bringing in 2 guys...
5 is fine tbh - WR6/7 are only playing special teams

We’re rarely keeping more than 5 active in any given week so 5 is fine if there’s 5 we like

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ahhh for the first time in this teams life it had a DEEP receiving corps and the year was totally wasted by injuries. Then we immediately dump 3 guys including your 1000+ yard guy and deep threat. We can't have nice things lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
5 is fine tbh - WR6/7 are only playing special teams

We’re rarely keeping more than 5 active in any given week so 5 is fine if there’s 5 we like
Don't disagree. It's just if you only have 5, then your depth isn't amazing. But you can't be deep everywhere and this years Ravens team will not be deep at WR. That's ok though. Let's start with finding 5 we like

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maybe you can remember better than me but honestly with super down the depth chart receivers, the only one I ever remember making plays in preseason games was Jaylon Moore

I more think that way because he’s got a unique skill set amongst the current WR crop and also has spent a lot of time with Lamar the last 2 offseasons

Jaylon Moore’s a classic preseason star where his skill set is hard to deal with for scrubs in vanilla defences but he doesn’t offer much value outside of that I think

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I more think that way because he’s got a unique skill set amongst the current WR crop and also has spent a lot of time with Lamar the last 2 offseasons

Jaylon Moore’s a classic preseason star where his skill set is hard to deal with for scrubs in vanilla defences but he doesn’t offer much value outside of that I think
Hahaha ok nice! Yeah I thought it was pretty cool Victor has gotten together with Lamar multiple times in offseasons. Clearly he's trying to make it. If he does make it, I'd prefer he be WR6 than WR5. Because we really need a guy to come in as WR2 and push the others down.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Should we call up our good friend Breshad?

“Ma.. can we get a Julio please??”

EDC: “Honey.. we already have a Julio at home.”

B3092827-52CE-409D-8844-877C94E10DC0.jpeg