• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Damn, EDC dropped the ball. Coulda grabbed Perriman and avoided having to take a WR in the 1st or 2nd.... <sigh>

nJ4HDf.gif

Nice! But not surprising that the New York Ravens strike again.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
So we're not signing brockers

we just lost BIG time. All the worthwhile FA's are gone. Another need now.

big fat F to our offseason. Unless we get clowney

( no derrick wolfe and no to clay matthews)

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
My idea of Hargraves, Shaq Lawson and Littleton over campbell, Brockers and Judon looks better than it's ever done!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
but oh don't worry ....we got the band together!

Jimmy smith
Jihad Ward
Lord Levine

Lost Yanda
Lost pierce
Lost Hurst

but don't worry.//Calais Campbell at 34 makes up for all that and we're gonna hit HUGE on our draft..like 4-5 legit starters and a couple of brow bowlers

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hmm who’s left on the market? Derek Wolfe? Everson Griffen?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
So basically, we've done nothing this offseason but bring guys who are past their prime back in the mix. Still have no cap of note and have more needs than most teams right now.

Congrats eric. Moron.

As it stands right now, I have us as the 3rd best team in the division. our IOL is weak. Our D line is weak aside from 1 player, our ILB core is non existent, our CB are good, our safteies are good but thomas is getting on. OUr TE's group is weaker, our number 1 RB is now 31, we havent addressed WR

what the fuck did we do????

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
a whole lot of who cares?

We’re living in quarantine bro. Stop with the Debbie downer for a second lol. It ain’t the end of the world losing brockers. You sound like you’re going full tilt.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
My point is that this is now ANOTHER NEED

and stop acting like we're going to hit on 9 picks. We'll be lucky if its 3-4 AT BEST. Last year we only hit on hollywood.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
not my fault your in quarentine. A whole lot of brainwashing. People die of diabeties, heart disease and mosquitos at 1000% times more rate (in numbers and %) than coronovirus on a good day. Should ban fast food and destroy corporations like coca cola and pepsi and ban wifi which is proven to lower immunity.

Build your immune system up and you'll be fine.

I'm going out and about.

Haha nah, trust me. I’ve been down a rabbit hole with all this already. Media brain washing for sure.

Anyways.. I’ll still wait til after the draft to see where we’re weak at before going full tilt.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whelp.. guess aj epenesa is back on the mock draft option for me.