• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
i mean i still want him here, this hasnt changed that
True... and that was my point, not arguing with you just stating that the Von Miller signing reset the market. ;) That was a giant difference and of course it affected Z's team's thinking on the 12M gulf between the two. It was a ridiculously favorable deal for us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
True... and that was my point, not arguing with you just stating that the Von Miller signing reset the market. ;) That was a giant difference and of course it affected Z's team's thinking on the 12M gulf between the two. It was a ridiculously favorable deal for us.
Von Miller's deal must have some voidable years in it and he doesn't have a back injury like ZDS that caused him to miss the entire season and neither does Jones. Back injuries can be tricky, just look no further than Wolfe.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
its hard to do this because obviously we cant just ignore the last 24 hours

but if no one had ever reported about ZDS we'd all still be over the moon - Marcus Williams and Morgan Moses with a visit scheduled for eddie goldman and noted interest in a reunion with michael pierce

and on top of that a seemingly slow market for bozeman and tretter

like if we could just erase the ZDS stuff we'd all be elated - sucks that it's put a downer on a fantastic few days

Yeah. People getting mad when we all knew it was a hella cheap contract lol. Just be like me and pretend it didn’t happen. Ignorance is bliss ^_^

Jermaine Johnson at 14! Don’t gotta worry about the browns taking a edge anymore. They need a new QB hahaha

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah. People getting mad when we all knew it was a hella cheap contract lol. Just be like me and pretend it didn’t happen. Ignorance is bliss ^_^

Jermaine Johnson at 14! Don’t gotta worry about the browns taking a edge anymore. They need a new QB hahaha
What grocery store does Manziel work. I'm sure he is available.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
An agent trying to save face right now

must be - same agent who texted schefter live on tv to announce it lol
unless he was sending something speculative to schefter and he reported it but wasnt supposed to (wouldnt be the first time schefter's jumped the gun)

but even so you'd have to expect something would have come out that evening if nothing had actually happened

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Just cause you been eating out of dumpsters doesn't mean that your first mcdouble is a quality meal. This is how I feel people are treating baker while speaking about the past Browns qbs.

How much of a difference do you think there is in record and team performance with Tyrod at qb the time Bakers been there?

• Haha
Reactions: cdp