• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Maybe Eric said I'm not paying money for those trash ass WRs and is looking at the DHop, Mike Evans, Jeudy, or Sutton's of the world

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why tf weren’t we in on Jakobi, especially for that contract

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Maybe Eric said I'm not paying money for those trash ass WRs and is looking at the DHop, Mike Evans, Jeudy, or Sutton's of the world
Exactly what I’m hoping

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Nobody is gonna want to hear this, but like maybe the best we should actually be hoping for this FA period in the WR aspect is resigning DRob and cutting Duv and Proche

Simba

Staff Member
Not saying a trade is the option here, but I also don't think EDC is wrong if that's his thought process. You can make a legitimate argument that a 32 year old Adam Thielen is the best still available, which is quite concerning.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not saying a trade is the option here, but I also don't think EDC is wrong if that's his thought process. You can make a legitimate argument that a 32 year old Adam Thielen is the best still available, which is quite concerning.
After Meyers I think you can make that argument.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
EDC is cooking in the background. He has something going on behind the scenes when it comes to WR. I can feel it in me bones

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sounds like we can likely cross Lazard off the list. Going to the most predictable place known to man...

It says there's another team involved.. what if that's us?

Guess the Jets are trying to become Packers East.... also targeting Randall Cobb.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not super surprising that Jakobi is the only one off the board and Lazard is just a Rodgers thing. Good to see the league as a whole putting a stop to this WR craziness for the Christian Kirk's and worse of the world

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Wanted him out of college.. probably wouldve never got a deal like this playing for us though
We probably won't be a target of any FA WR who is not on their last contract due to the offense that we have traditionally run, but hopefully Monken can change that narrative and we can get some FAs in the next few years who don't see us as a poor career move

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Nobody is gonna want to hear this, but like maybe the best we should actually be hoping for this FA period in the WR aspect is resigning DRob and cutting Duv and Proche
Duv is a good WR4 and frees up a roster spot that would be used on a returner, so I don't necessarily want him cut, but he is not the WR2 that many were claiming he was early in the season