• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Announce a Mad extension you cowards!!!!!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Mods can we make another free agency thread in the “Other NFL Teams” sub and redirect another teams’ news over there because I turn flaccid when I think we did something and I come in here and it’s about another team, and then can we ban and skin alive the culprit(s)?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Mods can we make another free agency thread in the “Other NFL Teams” sub and redirect another teams’ news over there because I turn flaccid when I think we did something and I come in here and it’s about another team, and then can we ban and skin alive the culprit(s)?
Glad to see I'm not the only one who is slightly bothered by the non Ravens talk in Ravens talk. I don't think anyone knows the Other NFL Teams section exists

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
done. A Free Agency thred has been opened up for other teams in that section.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_2018.jpeg