• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm glad Geno Stone and Patrick Queen went to the Bengals and Steelers. We needed someone on their team who could help block for Derrick Henry the same way Earl Thomas blocked for Henry in the playoff game. It will all come together in time.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm glad Geno Stone and Patrick Queen went to the Bengals and Steelers. We needed someone on their team who could help block for Derrick Henry the same way Earl Thomas blocked for Henry in the playoff game. It will all come together in time.
Bengals Reddit / friends sentiments.

-Ravens fan very mad about them getting Stone
-They got a great young safety now they can focus on DT, OL and WR (because burrow must have at least 2 1s since he makes everyone better)
-Burrow was going to lead them to a win against us before Stone picked it (not sure about that, but it’s fun to point out how he was too tired and avoided the pick six lane)
-Some concerned about Henry
But
-We shut him down in the playoffs before
-Spy Lamar and make him throw, he can’t, they choke in the playoffs. They gotta play us (like Lamar hasn’t straight up dominated them his whole career)

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals Reddit / friends sentiments.

-Ravens fan very mad about them getting Stone
-They got a great young safety now they can focus on DT, OL and WR (because burrow must have at least 2 1s since he makes everyone better)
-Some concerned about Henry
But
-We shut him down in the playoffs before
-Spy Lamar and make him throw, he can’t, they choke in the playoffs. They gotta play us (like Lamar hasn’t straight up dominated them his whole career)
Every fanbase has their delusions, huh?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Every fanbase has their delusions, huh?
Yea, ppl should qualify their scenarios with probabilities. It’s annoying that some of them have the audacity to say Lamar has never won the division without a healthy Burrow. I guess I should just feel grateful that their best accomplishment in Ravens history is overachieving and losing a super bowl to a mediocre Rams team, it’s just odd to hear some of them still brag about that loss

Tank

Hall of Famer
Derrick Henry and Lamar would be disgusting

Henry for a 2024 3rd rounder is a no brainer for me. Anything more than that and it feels dicey. Henry would really put teams in a bind trying to stay small to keep up with Lamar or go heavier knowing they need to bring down Henry.

Henry would be a perfect fit, but I can’t imagine this ever happening.

From October when it was reported that we were in talks to bring The King to Bmore. lol