• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
He got too up in the chiefs game, and that gave way to a low he couldn’t handle.

Dude really needs to learn from that situation. Playing with fire is great, but you gotta internalize that shit in big moments, channel it and stay focused.

I mean he looked like an absolute rookie in those moments. It wasn’t a good look, the blatant taunt, the fumble by the same defender he taunted, the busted hand and meltdown. An epic spiral.

If he has any kind of maturity and accountability, we will see a different Zay. Not to say he did anything wrong outside of that, but something like that should make a grown man change how he carries himself a little bit, it should embarrass you to the point that you’re like “aight time to grow tf up”
How I feel about Lamar on certain occasions too.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That is a good pickup for KC... hate it. So the question now is will Justin Fields be throwing to Keenan Allen or will it be Caleb Williams?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Smart of Hollywood to do a 1 year deal with Mahomes. Up his value for next year and cash in

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man I would have loved Keenan here. Cowards

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Caleb Williams throwing to DJ Moore AND Keenan Allen. Bears certainly doing what they can to ensure Williams has the talent around him from the start.