• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
It was still Tyler lol. It was basic af at the time but I kept it so the OGs knew who I was on here haha.
You hear anything about Aiyuk or Deebo, homie?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Adonai was available to us in the second, you take him?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Adonai was available to us in the second, you take him?
Maybe. Depends on how the board shakes out.
I have no idea if a guy like him is even on our board, off our board, or where we would have him graded.

I personally would bet he's gone by then though. I think you'll see a pretty early run on WRs here in the second round.

I would obviously expect an Olineman in some fashion on our roster by the end of the night.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately I haven’t and I’m not too sure they would be interested contractually. I’ll be sure to let you know if I hear anything tho!
You da man

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe. Depends on how the board shakes out.
I have no idea if a guy like him is even on our board, off our board, or where we would have him graded.

I personally would bet he's gone by then though. I think you'll see a pretty early run on WRs here in the second round.

I would obviously expect an Olineman in some fashion on our roster by the end of the night.

I was sure we would go O-line until that run of lineman going in the middle of the round.

I don't think we draft a receiver but if he somehow he's there I think they take him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yes please

IMG_0669.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Oweh got his 5th year exercised