• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
7 minutes left. Lamar Jackson has the ball. He'll end it for us in victory. Period. It doesn't matter how, but I believe in Lamar.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Up 24-9 and a DEFENSIVE MELTDOWN!!! SMH!!!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
btw..

there is NO way i'd take hunphrey over Tre white

infact i'd ask for a straight swap if buffalo was that stupid.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
jimmy just got outrun by the motion - ridiculous that you can allow that to happen

but that drive all came from the same problem we've had all season with getting destroyed for huge plays on runs outside the tackles on those stretch plays
Also that unbelievable one hander by the TE

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Joke from the defence. Your offence finally gives you a 2 TD lead and its at that point you allow them to march down the field at will and score their first TD of the game. Then we leave a guy wide open on the 2-pt conversion. Wake up!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
this is so annoying. i still dont get what earl thomas is doing sometimes when he comes screaming through a gap and lets the run go right by him, hes more responsible than anyone for that TD

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pleeeeeeease....OFFENSE......pleeeeeeeeeease.......

POUND THE ROCK......
CONTROL THE CLOCK....
FINISH THE DRIVE WITH POINTS!!!

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is so annoying. i still dont get what earl thomas is doing sometimes when he comes screaming through a gap and lets the run go right by him, hes more responsible than anyone for that TD
You’re not kidding. He has had a lot of issues this year. Sometimes he’s been terrific, usually he’s good, and sometimes he does terribly dumb stuff mainly in run defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.