• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I mean Andrews was never going to catch that. He got fingertips on the ball while falling, I am not sure OBJ catches that ball.
Odell catches that with one hand. Stop.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Odell catches that with one hand. Stop.

I am looking at it. He never even really got fingers on it so much as he got fingertips on it. There is no way to secure that in time. I am not even putting that on Lamar because that was an incredibly tight window to try and hit and its better to be off in that direction then the other one.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I feel like every time Hill touches the ball it’s on a sweep and there’s a LB 3 yards in the backfield

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I am looking at it. He never even really got fingers on it so much as he got fingertips on it. There is no way to secure that in time. I am not even putting that on Lamar because that was an incredibly tight window to try and hit and its better to be off in that direction then the other one.
That’s fair. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.