• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
491594618.0.jpg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.

oh i get it now

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm looking at some reviews for fish food on Amazon. Somebody asked "Are these ok for my salt water tank?" And somebody replied "I can’t address that, as I had a fresh water tank."

Well then why the hell are you answering the question if you don't know???

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Just got rejected from Washington which has been my dream school for a decent amount of time. My gpa and scores were far above average, I’m class President, my essay was killer and I had a ton of other extra crics (like this website)
Not gonna lie hurts a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.