• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD v.8: NEW BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.
Woman after my own heart

O

OriolesMagicPlease

HOW DO YOU GET DRUNK OFF OF ONLY ONE GLASS OF WINE? How? It takes at least 3 for me to even feel anything.

Uh, not be an alcoholic? :p Please don't kill yourself tonight, I would miss you. And check your mail please. There is a birthday present waiting for you and I think you're going to like it! :makeup::kiss:

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I think the show was very well done. My wife didn't watch it often either, but we tend to like the same things which makes things much easier.

Yes it would! We like some of the same things, however I do watch things just for him. In return I make him watch HGTV. :p

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.
Would you rather be feared or loved?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
That was one of my husband's favorite shows. I did not partake. Did I miss something good in my life?
giphy (1).gif

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.