• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The General Front 7 Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That is amazing. Big respect to D ware for that one. Will never happen but just seeing someone say that is awesome

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
DPOY I could see, but I just can't see a defensive player winning MVP. It's totally skewed towards QBs.

This year is probably the best year for it to happen. Weak o lines. QB play hasn't been that great as of right now. Skill positions are okay. It would take a strong campaign but I could see it.

i could see jj watt winning if houston makes the playoffs and jj watt has a monster year just because of all the surrounding circumstances etc.
Thats the thing though. JJ Watt has had monster seasons. His 2014 season was utterly absurd and still couldn't win it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Thats the thing though. JJ Watt has had monster seasons. His 2014 season was utterly absurd and still couldn't win it.

my point is the hurricane relief and surrounding stuff in houston would probably be enough to tip him over the top if he had another absolute monster season - although the point looks moot at this point because he's not tearing it up statistically so far

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll keep this short and sweet

this team is going nowhere without more cap space, young stars actualy becoming legit top 5 players in their position and an excellent O line

flacco is just an expensive liability and the era of us winning and being a top 5 team in this league is well and truely over until flacco goes and we build and draft well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'll keep this short and sweet

this team is going nowhere without more cap space, young stars actualy becoming legit top 5 players in their position and an excellent O line

flacco is just an expensive liability and the era of us winning and being a top 5 team in this league is well and truely over until flacco goes and we build and draft well.
We have a lot of top young players on this team from the last couple drafts that could become stars in this league. That being said, we will know more about Flacco by the end of the year without question.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guys, put a fork into this season before you all go nuts. We'll have 30 plus players on IR by seasons end.