• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Countdown to Kick Off

K-Dog

MVP
mitchell.jpg

19 Scott Mitchell days until kickoff. A long line in the history of failed draft picks by the Lions of the era. Started two games for the Ravens due to an injury. One td, four ints.

The only Raven to ever wear the number 19.
( by mistake I think... )

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
19 Johnny Unitas days until kickoff.

If you don't know who he is or why I posted this, go ask your Dad.

View attachment 141
I don't think I've ever mentioned this before. But, I met Johny Unitas at a diner in Reisterstown Rd. I believe. It may have been York Rd. too I'm unsure. However, I couldn't help marvel at the size of his hand when I went up to shake his hand. Enormous! May he RIP

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
16_Mellette_news.jpg

13 Aaron Mellette days until kickoff. As far as I can tell he's the only guy to wear 13 in Ravens' history.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
16_Mellette_news.jpg

13 Aaron Mellette days until kickoff. As far as I can tell he's the only guy to wear 13 in Ravens' history.
Chris Givens and Chris Matthews wore/wears 13, but yeah, not a lot of guys to pick from.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Huh. For some reason neither of them are listed on the Ravens' all time roster page.
Givens was listed on the pdf, but I don't think it's been updated to this season. Not sure why one would have Givens and the other wouldn't.