• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Texans are going to be one and done in the playoffs. They are up and down as a team. One week they beat the Pats, the next they get stomped on by the Broncos. They beat the Titans, and are barely holding on against a so so Bucs team.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jamies is awful

Dude has nearly 50 pass attempts in this game, Ronald Jones who only has 14 carries and 77 yards to show for it. Why wouldn't you run Jones more and give him more carries when the Texans are having a hard time stopping him.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Perriman now has back-to-back 100 ys receiving games.... I wish the Ravens could draft WR's who can do that.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Texans clinch the AFC South, now it's a matter of do they have a shot at the 3 seed and leap frog KC/NE? The last thing the Texans want is to run into the Bills who are essentially locked into the 5th seed. If the playoff teams and seeding stay where they are, we'll get KC/NE 3 while the Bills come to Baltimore for a rematch.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Texans clinch the AFC South, now it's a matter of do they have a shot at the 3 seed and leap frog KC/NE? The last thing the Texans want is to run into the Bills who are essentially locked into the 5th seed. If the playoff teams and seeding stay where they are, we'll get KC/NE 3 while the Bills come to Baltimore for a rematch.
It's unlikely but the Bills actually have a shot of winning the division. It depends on Miami winning though.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Great turnover, but they manage 3 points instead of 6. Josh Allen needs to tone down his throwing power, his main problem is overthrowing his guys and so close to the end zone too.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Is there a way to watch this in the Baltimore market without nfl network?
There's always something like Reddit streams, but if I were in the US I'd be rocking a VPN + NFL Game Pass. Cable channels are a bag of dicks wherever you go, so buying every game (plus all-22 tape if you like tape reviews) off the NFL directly is where it's at in this fan's opinion.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm so glad to see Perriman play well. Relieved even. This is what I saw in him when he was in college. Could've been an even bigger day if he wasn't badly overthrown on the wide open TD. Or gotten his foot in-bounds on the tough 30+ would-be reception. I hope he goes to a place that needs WR help in the offseason and produces for them.

Fucking Pats. Got screwed by refs for the first one in history and between the no grounding and gracious spot we’re back to normal.