• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Pats don't somehow lose to the Dolphins so the Chiefs have that extra game and have to go through NE to get to us in the AFC Championship Game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Bengals-Dolphins game was more competitive than this game. I get Mahomes vs Trubisky, they were in the same draft class and people question how the Bears took Trubisky over Mahomes, etc. Bears won the division last year and all, but this game sucks. As Rossi said, there were no other games besides the Saturday games that would have been perfect for the flex spot.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised that the league didn't flex the Cowboys/Eagles game because you KNOW the league loves it some of that NFC (L)East.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The fact it didn’t get flexed weeks ago is ridiculous although there weren’t a huge amount of great options this week - best game is already in primetime on Monday and there were 3 good games on Saturday (don’t think any of those were eligible to flex)
I could always watch the Jets, losing to us and beating Cowboys and Steelers.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Bengals-Dolphins game was more competitive than this game. I get Mahomes vs Trubisky, they were in the same draft class and people question how the Bears took Trubisky over Mahomes, etc. Bears won the division last year and all, but this game sucks. As Rossi said, there were no other games besides the Saturday games that would have been perfect for the flex spot.

Like maybe the titans saints you could have put here but there’s not much narrative juice there

JO_75

Hall of Famer
There's a chance with a Chargers win over the Chiefs, and Texans win over the Titans the Chiefs could fall to the fourth seed and the Texans get the three seed due to H2H tiebreaker. But.... it's looking likely we won't see the Chiefs until the AFC Championship Game.

Pats

Veteran
Congrats on the number 1 ravens, and at the expense of the offseason run by an awful coach and management browns team too. I cant wait for urinating trees video on this week. Oh and lol steelers.