• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Homefield Baby! The Injuries and The Injuries

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Andrews was back out there but limping according to Jeff Zriebec.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rough and Tough game - really hope we get positive news on all the potential injuries.

Ingram
Andrews
Peters
Smith et al.

But also nice revenge on the Browns after a really disappointing start. That 2 minute drill was insanely good though.

only ingrams looks serious tbh

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I'm just glad it's over. Hopefully Ingram and Andrews don't have anything that'll be issues going forward.

Really impressed by the team's mettle after that incredibly frustrating first half. It played out almost as badly and as frustrating as it could have. But they managed to dust themselves off and put the pressure back on the Browns. That's the stuff of champions right there.

And that game was another exhibit in the case that crappy officiating isn't an excuse for a loss.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Either way big injury or not you’ve got to imagine atleast Andrews and Ingram will sit I imagine anyone even remotely nicked up will sit if Lamar is okay I think he may play some but I don’t see him running a ton and RG3 will take over at some point

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Looked worse while watching but it seems Ingram's injury is the only serious one.
Only doesn't sound right though.

We were too loose for better part of the first half, did not like that at all.

Lamar needs to tone it down a bit. Of course he is happy after what he produced this season but there were couple things I did not like. Don't bring any extra attention to you, please.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
hahahaha!!!!! Forgot to include Kitchens and that OBJ's a prima donna
EMBbW3iXYAApm0C

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Andrews should be fine
It's ingram im worried about

thankfully we have 3 weeks
What I'm worried about with Andrews is that he has the kind of injury that players are able to play through but maybe shouldn't (injuries like that tend to emerge several weeks after the fact too). And that playing on that injury slows him down or makes another injury more likely.

I'm actually in the camp that's hoping we don't treat week 17 like a preseason game, but unless it turns out Andrews is 100% fine (as in, like the injury had never happened) I hope we rest him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar needs to tone it down a bit. Of course he is happy after what he produced this season but there were couple things I did not like. Don't bring any extra attention to you, please.
What do you mean?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What I'm worried about with Andrews is that he has the kind of injury that players are able to play through but maybe shouldn't (injuries like that tend to emerge several weeks after the fact too). And that playing on that injury slows him down or makes another injury more likely.

I'm actually in the camp that's hoping we don't treat week 17 like a preseason game, but unless it turns out Andrews is 100% fine (as in, like the injury had never happened) I hope we rest him.

Oh believe me.. Andrews is not playing next week.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
They've all got 3 weeks to rest up and get healthy - no way after the way that 4th quarter went that we play any of those guys next week

3 weeks might not be enough for ingram. I fear it's a bad injury. Non contact injuries are the worst.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The home cooking refs in the 1st half is precisely why we needed to win this game and get home field advantage the whole playoffs.

Lamar literally willed this team to this win with 2 td strikes in like a minute.