• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Homefield Baby! The Injuries and The Injuries

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This is a badass picture. Think it's the one he got hurt on tho

That was honestly a horrible tackle and he got hurt because of his poor form lmao.

he dropped down on all 4s and turned sideways, basically tabletopped him. I’ve never seen a tackle like that, and I think that highlighted Peters poor tackling more than anything he’s ever done, a natural or even decent tackler would have never done what he did there. It looked extremely uncomfortable and unnatural lol.

that said, I applaud the effort and willingness there and it shows a possible change in attitude for him. Look for him to improve as a tackler because a month ago, in that same situation, he’s likely backpedaling and “catching” the ballcarrier For an arm tackle, so he may be really trying to work on that area

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That was honestly a horrible tackle and he got hurt because of his poor form lmao.

he dropped down on all 4s and turned sideways, basically tabletopped him. I’ve never seen a tackle like that, and I think that highlighted Peters poor tackling more than anything he’s ever done, a natural or even decent tackler would have never done what he did there. It looked extremely uncomfortable and unnatural lol.

that said, I applaud the effort and willingness there and it shows a possible change in attitude for him. Look for him to improve as a tackler because a month ago, in that same situation, he’s likely backpedaling and “catching” the ballcarrier For an arm tackle, so he may be really trying to work on that area

idk - looks like he's trying to avoid as much contact as possible but gets unlucky - a proper tackler uses their arms and gets their shoulder behind it - and its even easier in this situation because the guy was in the air before he landed so couldnt juke or avoid the contact

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
idk - looks like he's trying to avoid as much contact as possible but gets unlucky - a proper tackler uses their arms and gets their shoulder behind it - and its even easier in this situation because the guy was in the air before he landed so couldnt juke or avoid the contact
Lol being on all fours is never a proper tackle and it’s sort of like watching a right hander be forced to use their left in a pinch, it was super unnatural.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Feel confident Ingram will be fine for playoffs. Hope the same for Andrews. Roman going to go crazy with new wrinkles. Let's finish this thing off right. 3 weeks rest, 2 games to dominate then another bye before the Bowl.

Not sure if it's been pointed out that we won the series 56-55. Browns could have won if they got those 2 xps. Classic Browns.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not sure if it's been pointed out that we won the series 56-55. Browns could have won if they got those 2 xps. Classic Browns.
I had brought up that we won 16-15, meaning we won by 16 points and they won by 15, thanks for bringing up the total score.

PTORaven

Practice Squad
I had brought up that we won 16-15, meaning we won by 16 points and they won by 15, thanks for bringing up the total score.

If we beat the Chiefs by 6+ on our way to a Super Bowl win, we'll have outscored every single opponent. not the same as going 19-0, but still pretty cool.