• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 Edge Draft Thread

Did you and your family stay safe over there? I was wondering about your well being throughout all this, glad to see you back

Yes we're all good so far.. Thanks Joey! My absence has been totally unrelated to corona.. Just a lot of work and some disintoxication from football is needed, once in a while, too lol
My mother works in the health care so she does fear to get infected and pass it over my family but it's been a 'positive' 1-2 weeks so there's place for being optimistic

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
i know i havent mentioned it in a while but i just went back through some of the jonathan greenard tape just to double-check

and im in love all over again lol

i think i want jonathan greenard to be a raven even more than i wanted hollywood as a raven last year

I'm afraid he's not going to be there with our 2nd so this may be the first year I'd like to see us trade back. There's gonna be so much talent in the 2nd rd and having 3 picks with also the option of moving up just sounds so damn good. I like Greenard over Zuniga even tho Zuniga has more potential but that also makes you more boom or bust and right now Greenard is the more better polished player and he's just such a damn good passrusher which we desperately need.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm afraid he's not going to be there with our 2nd so this may be the first year I'd like to see us trade back. There's gonna be so much talent in the 2nd rd and having 3 picks with also the option of moving up just sounds so damn good. I like Greenard over Zuniga even tho Zuniga has more potential but that also makes you more boom or bust and right now Greenard is the more better polished player and he's just such a damn good passrusher which we desperately need.

If we could somehow get both lol that would be great