1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 17 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Dec 27, 2019.

1. 4:25pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

A meaningless game for all the right reasons. RGIII gets a start for the first time since 2016 and it will be a chance to see some of the guys who’ve been stuck on the inactives list all year.

93 yards to become statistically the best rushing team in the nfl of all time.

@allblackraven over to you

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Selfishly I’m not happy about the rested starters since I’m actually going to this game, but at least it’s for the right reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  4. if someone had said before the season started that lamar was being benched and inactive in week 17, i'd have feared the worst

5. Who’d have thought before the season that this game wouldn’t be a big deal for all the right reasons?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Not me. This is a weird feeling.

8. nice relaxing game. Would be nice to beat the Steelers with our backups.

Go RG3 and it will be nice to see what we have in Jaleel Scott.

9. I'm looking forward to seeing Marshall and Averett.

10. I'm surprised Stanley isn't inactive, but he probably isn't starting.

11. damn

12. marcus peters, jimmy smith and ronnie stanley also not expected to play much if any time

13. there's 5 2019 pro bowlers on our inactives list and 6 pro bowlers total (if you include their whole career)

14. #Hurst Boys, #Carr Streak, #Gus The Real Bus, #RG Knee In The Nutsack

@Dom McRaven :lol::lol::lol:

15. Bruh..........you DARE my mock obligatory hashtags to support other teams that benefit the Flock? If this wasn't a stress-free game, I'd have your ticket written up for your jounrey to the PIT OF MISERY.

16. So I guess what we can do to have some fun for this particular game day thread is literally act like we need this game to clinch a playoff spot like we're on the outside looking in.

This is basically a disclaimer post for anyone who'd be wondering wtf is wrong with @Dom McRaven as the game occurs.

17. that sounds like an awful idea - i dont want an aneurysm

18. Welp, it's either that or we act so chill that we laugh and yawn after every Steelers big play.

19. I wouldn't call it mocking...………..it was a tribute. :p

• Funny Funny x 1