• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 17 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jay-z-jumping-into-a-pool-meme-1.jpg

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its gotten to the point with all this rain I'm kinda glad we're sitting the starters. Maybe TJ and Minkah may suffer hammies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers Inactives
No. 25 CB Artie Burns
No. 30 RB James Conner
No. 51 LB Tuzar Skipper
No. 53 C Maurkice Pouncey
No. 76 OL Chukwuma Okorafor
No. 81 TE Zach Gentry
No. 82 WR Amara Darboh

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
that's strange. Were the inactives changed or the previous one posted just not accurate
Yours was posted so early I think it was just a guess at the inactives. I was looking for an official one on twitter at the time and couldn't find one.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yours was posted so early I think it was just a guess at the inactives. I was looking for an official one on twitter at the time and couldn't find one.
when I posted it at 11:30 it seemed right. After I posted it I realized we had a 4:25 game, but you're right, it probably was a guess.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm thrilled that the Patriots don't have a bye week or a home game, but I would have rather the Chiefs not had a bye week this year.
I honestly don't care imo. We have home field and that's all that matters.

Besides we lost to KC earlier this year. Not that we needed extra motivation for a AFC championship game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.