• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 17 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s the most impressed I’ve been by Hill all year. Normally his runs seem so scatback-ish. Like he’s going lateral falling down quickly. Nice to see him power through tackles for a Td. He’s coming on nicely heading into the playoffs.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That’s the most impressed I’ve been by Hill all year. Normally his runs seem so scatback-ish. Like he’s going lateral falling down quickly. Nice to see him power through tackles for a Td. He’s coming on nicely heading into the playoffs.

showed some power in the preseason and clearly has power - his problem all year has been not finding the lane but he's explosive and powerful for his size so if he finds space he's going to be dangerous

it's why if he can continue to progress as a receiver (something he did none of in college) he can become a weapon for us even if he never takes a big step as a runner

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Watching a stress free Ravens game is fun. It's great to see some fringe players make plays and get some game time.

Nice TD run from Hill.

I’m at the game and it’s cold as shit when you add in the rain. Best run from hill all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.