• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 17 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s how he looks literally all the time. I think he’s an animatronic and really doesn’t coach a lick.

I do give him credit this year. Given all the loss and injuries, he has kept his team in contention. Can’t stand him but I have to give him some credit.

Azide

Practice Squad
Not sure I like the Chiefs having a first round bye. I think I rather had Pat's win today. I know that is blasphemy.

I believe the Chiefs are 2nd best team in AFC, so I understand the sentiment - but I hate the Patriots so much that I want the deck stacked in whatever way possible to prevent them from winning. The best possible scenario for that happened today - not only do they lose the bye, and have to play divisional round on the road - but this only happens AFTER facing (and if they beat) a tough Titans team first.

Status
Not open for further replies.