• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (Other Teams)

Which AFC Team Gets the Sixth Seed?

• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If I'm the Bucs, I'm immediately cutting their FG kicker for missing these kicks. Speaking of the NFC South, I understand the Panthers suck right now, but man are they quitting this game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dolphins should keep Fitzpatrick, take Tua and medical red shirt him while using the Texans and Steelers pick to build around Tua when he is healthy.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
NE game has all the markings of one of those games where NE will look really suspect but will pull some bullshit out of there ass and maybe get a couple borderline calls and squeak out a win.
For once that would work for me. No matter how this game ends they've had a really shunty season and I'd prefer they fluked their way to the bye than KC get it.

For once that would work for me. No matter how this game ends they've had a really shunty season and I'd prefer they fluked their way to the bye than KC get it.
I agree best scenario is both KC and NE lose but in the end I do think NE getting the bye instead of KC works better for us

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

I agree best scenario is both KC and NE lose but in the end I do think NE getting the bye instead of KC works better for us

I really couldn't care less this year. They are all coming to Baltimore and going home with a big L.