• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Saturday, January 11th 8:25pm

Harbaugh just said in the press conference that Ingram had a running workout and looked good to go.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, we rooting for the Titans to take out the Pats? The Titans are kinda scary, but I'd love to see the Pats get knocked out in the first round. Also, I think we would have more of an advantage against the Titans with them having not faced us before (they won't know how to deal with Lamar's speed in person). Really would rather avoid the Texans and Bills again since both teams could be very dangerous (Texans could get Watt back and the Bills' defense is the best we've faced in the AFC).

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So, we rooting for the Titans to take out the Pats? The Titans are kinda scary, but I'd love to see the Pats get knocked out in the first round. Also, I think we would have more of an advantage against the Titans with them having not faced us before (they won't know how to deal with Lamar's speed in person). Really would rather avoid the Texans and Bills again since both teams could be very dangerous (Texans could get Watt back and the Bills' defense is the best we've faced in the AFC).

i mean both andrews and hollywood were hobbled in that game - think andrews went out in the first quarter + the wind - im honestly not that scared of the bills in a re-match - was closer than it should have been

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
i mean both andrews and hollywood were hobbled in that game - think andrews went out in the first quarter + the wind - im honestly not that scared of the bills in a re-match - was closer than it should have been

The weather affected the Bills' offense as well though and I clearly remember Allen barely missing some deep balls to John Brown. I'm not terribly scared of the Bills or anything, but their defense is legit and they could keep the game really close.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The weather affected the Bills' offense as well though and I clearly remember Allen barely missing some deep balls to John Brown. I'm not terribly scared of the Bills or anything, but their defense is legit and they could keep the game really close.
he doesn't hit many deep balls, per my Bills fan friend. He's still extremely inaccurate with the long ball. This has nothing to do with the weather, it had everything to do with him and the pass rush.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
he doesn't hit many deep balls, per my Bills fan friend. He's still extremely inaccurate with the long ball. This has nothing to do with the weather, it had everything to do with him and the pass rush.

All it takes is for him to hit a few of those though and then it's a completely different ball-game. They're a team with scary potential, is what I'm trying to make as my point. I'd rather not play them again personally, but if we do then I still expect us to handle business.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t trust the Texans in big games or in the playoffs, this is both so I have the bills
Yeah HOU is good for winning maybe a game in the playoffs but I wouldn’t trust them to go on winning games. I think they could pass their first divisional round but I don’t know if they have the coaching to go beyond.