• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Knew I come over and find a "we loss, they didn't win". Face it. Your team got their butts handed to them. Had some of you folks on our board all week talking "Lamar, Lamar, Lamar".
After all the talk about "Henry hasn't faced us" your boy got to meet DH up close and personal.
Should have known you guys would be making excuses.
Enjoy the off season
You guys aren’t making it to the Super Bowl, let alone winning it lol. Congrats on taking down the Pats and Ravens but your ride ends here. Ravens beat themselves, plain and simple. You’ll be watching the Super Bowl with us on the couch next week. At least our future is much more brighter than yours, especially when your entire offense in Henry bounces.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Knew I come over and find a "we loss, they didn't win". Face it. Your team got their butts handed to them. Had some of you folks on our board all week talking "Lamar, Lamar, Lamar".
After all the talk about "Henry hasn't faced us" your boy got to meet DH up close and personal.
Enjoy the off season
Really impressed with the great play of Byard yard to stand there and let Andrews drop the pass by himself. Real impressive play there

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys aren’t making it to the Super Bowl, let alone winning it lol. Congrats on taking down the Pats and Ravens but your ride ends here. Ravens beat themselves, plain and simple. You’ll be watching the Super Bowl with us on the couch next week. At least our future is much more brighter than yours, especially when your entire offense in Henry bounces.

When your game is based on your RB being this ridiculous it's going to end badly

RB's decline enough every year to make it significant.

Sunshine Poe

Practice Squad

You freaking LOST! At least accept the fact that you LOST. I guess the team of destiny in 2020 only loses due to they're own faults.
You already sounding like a NE fan.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You freaking LOST! At least accept the fact that you LOST. I guess the team of destiny in 2020 only loses due to they're own faults.
We lost. I accept it. But I’m not giving credit to the Titans. Ravens played like shit and beat themselves. And it’s “their”, idiot.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wait, we play the Titans next season? Oh hell yea

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
We beat ourselves in that we had a comedy of errors with turnovers, dropped passes, and missed 4th down conversions. But credit to the Titans, they played their game throughout.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Enjoy the off season

dude - that's exactly what happened - you beat us with every single one of your points coming from turnovers... we had over 500 yards of offence and scored 12 points - that's the definition of beating yourselves

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We lost and that's the end of the story and I've already been on Titans Report and congratulated you for the win. You outplayed us, end of story.