• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Other Teams)

How many Wildcard Teams progress to the divisional round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
Looks like it’s the Titans. Probably the least favorite matchup, but it is what it is. At least they haven’t seen Lamar yet. Hopefully we can jump out to a lead and limit Henry.

Get ahead of them and it has the potential to be like the Rams or Texans game. I’ll guarantee you the Texans are thrilled to be headed to Arrowhead.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
What about all those pundits saying the Pats saved something so they could use it against us in the playoffs! The idiocy of these folks cracks me up!

The Titans and the Chiefs are my two least favorite opponents. I kind of wanted NE to head to KC and maybe eek out a referee assisted win.

I really didn't want Tennessee.

It is what it is though. Between preparing for potential matchups against Buff and Tenn, the Ravens staff have probably given a lot of thought to how to stop the run on this type of team.

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
I rather face Texans. This Titans team just got a load of confidence after that win.

Patriots have been on a downward trajectory the last quarter of the season. They’re one dimensional, average on offense and lost to the Dolphins last week. This was a 1 point game with the only points scored in the second half coming on a pick six with less than a minute left on the clock. You should have more confidence in the Ravens considering all of the above.

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
The Titans and the Chiefs are my two least favorite opponents. I kind of wanted NE to head to KC and maybe eek out a referee assisted win.

I really didn't want Tennessee.

It is what it is though. Between preparing for potential matchups against Buff and Tenn, the Ravens staff have probably given a lot of thought to how to stop the run on this type of team.

You stop the run by scoring on them.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bring on the Titans!!

GO RAVENS!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Patriots have been on a downward trajectory the last quarter of the season. They’re one dimensional, average on offense and lost to the Dolphins last week. This was a 1 point game with the only points scored in the second half coming on a pick six with less than a minute left on the clock. You should have more confidence in the Ravens considering all of the above.

the two teams with the worst records in the AFC playoff race down the stretch lost on wildcard weekend
Bills and Pats both went 4-4 over the last 8 games (now 4-5 if we include these 2 playoff games)